Europe is a place that is filled with a lot of captivating places to visit, and this would guarantee nothing but a very good time for the travelers who love adventures. For a really memorable experience, below are some of the places to see in Europe:
1) Vienna, Austria- This is one of the most magnificent places you can ever come upon. It may not automatically be as flashy as the rest of the other countries in Europe, but it can guarantee you of a quite dramatic atmosphere that can certainly bring about peace and tranquility.
2) Athens, Greece – Considered as one of the most known places in the all of Europe, with its historical importance, you can certainly find so many attractions which can take up most of your time. Some sites to visit include the Acropolis and the Parliament Building, located at Syntagma Square.
3) Venice, Italy – This city is located on an island, meaning that you will be traveling by gondola. You also get to see many pedestrian bridges when you want to travel by foot. This is one of the most romantic places in the whole continent, providing an exceptional experience.
4) Amsterdam, Netherlands – The atmosphere here is really magnificent, with so many cafes that never seem to run out of clients. You also get to see several incredible pieces of art from the Golden Age in the many museums you will visit, and the party life is certainly astonishing.
5) Helsinki, Finland – If you are someone who enjoys gastronomic pleasures, you will get to find so many palatable treats which will certainly content you. In terms of attractions, the Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma and Helsinki Card are definitely the places to check out.
6) London, England – Many people consider this to be one of the top destinations to go for holiday, since it is basically an merger of culture, royalty, history, entertainment and many other extravagances which can certainly amaze you. You can visit Buckingham Palace, take a ride in the Millennium Wheel or indulge yourself in other interesting activities.
7) Rome, Italy – Rich in culture and tradition, you will certainly have an unforgettable time here. You can visit the Roman Coliseum, the Pantheon and the Sistine Chapel, as well as engage in a shopping spree with the several retail outlets found here.